082 452 4261
Apollo Vacuum Tube Solar Geysers
- New technology for South Africa, but used extensively in Europe for many years and ideal for our climate.
- Water Temperature can reach 90 degrees Centigrade and can withstand temperatures well below -30 degrees Centigrade. Therefore eliminates Freezing issues experienced by outdated Flat Plate Technology, hence no longer requires ongoing maintenance.
- Optional back-up electrical element ensures you will have hot water during rainy and adverse weather conditions and at same time ensuring you will always have hot water.
- Pleasing appearance. Can be mounted on flat or pitched roof.
- Expected Lifespan of vacuum tubes: 15 to20 years
- Saves an average of 40 % of a normal household electricity bill (Pay-Back period, only 2 ½ to 3 years )
- Good investment. Payback period 21/2 to 3 years. thereafter saves up to 50% electricity on your household bill and helps save the environment.
- Uses Heat Pipe Technology which ensures the vacuum tubes do not contain water, and a circulating pump is not required.